Rate Dr. Deborah G. Bittar

Dr. Deborah G. Bittar's Ratings

Dr. Bittar and Hilary are wonderful! I would highly recommend this practice to anyone!

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

My children are 17 and 15 and have been seen by Dr. Bittar since their birth. She is a very experienced pediatrician, an excellent diagnostician and has a straight forward, likable demeanor. I have been consistently satisfied with her treatment, advice and responsiveness. I recommend Dr. Bittar wholeheartedly and without hesitation. While there are some shortcomings with regard to staffing issues and office procedures, it would be a shame to discount this excellent physician because of them.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bittar herself is a great doctor. Her staff is rude and unprofessional. Stopped seeing Dr. Bittar due to her staff being rude, unhelpful and uncooperative.

Submitted July 15, 2009 | flag

I agree with previous posters that the office staff is less than effective. However, this practice includes several other doctors and I don't think you can lay their efficiency and friendliness at one doc's feet. The paid phone consults are a decision of the practice, and one that is becoming quite common. Parking = non-issue; the building management controls it and I've never paid more than $3 anyway. If what you want in a pediatrician is great up-to-date diagnostic skill, a kid-friendly attitude appropriate to their age, a sharp memory, good follow-up, dedication to excellent care, good face-to-face communication, and appropriate step-ups in procedures when faced with serious problems, you can't do better than her. She has been our pediatrician for 16 years, treating my girls for everything from impetigo to anorexia, and I feel like we have been in very skilled hands. I highly recommend her.

Submitted July 25, 2008 | flag

This doctor is very good and I cannot dispute any of the comments listed--however the office & staff are awful. I am leaving this practice only because naviagating the nasty office protocol has far exceeded the good thoughts I have of her. Too bad, my teenage daughter loved her; but even she started to recognize the ridiculous inefficiency of staff with check in, having to pay for a phone consults... even the parking facility. The only good thing happening was her assistant and now that even he has gone there is no saving it. I have a pretty healthly child--so our need to even visit often was not an issue. But, when you can effect the thoughts of a 14 year old with something as mundane as of how you operate an office...life is just too short for that kind of aggrevation.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2007 | flag

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Bittar's for the past 10 years. Dr. Bittar is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough during each visit. She is genuinely concerned about the health and well being of her patients. She answers all of the questions we have in a polite, detailed manner. She makes sure you feel comfortable voicing any concerns and asking as many questions as you feel necessary. I can not say enough wonderful things about her!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2006 | flag

Very patient and informative. Receptive to all types of questions

Submitted Oct. 24, 2006 | flag

Dr. Bittar is knowledgeable and very caring. She walks you thorugh everything you need to know about the months to come. My baby was not doing well and we had to take her back to the hostpital at 3weeks. The doctor on call called her to let her know. Dr.Bittar called me within 5 minutes and was very concerned about everything. She stayed in touch with me throughout the stay at the hostpital. I drive 35 minutes away to see her and can not think of changing pediatricians EVER! Her triage nurse is excellant as well. The whole is office is wonderful.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2006 | flag

That last rater must be very hard to please. Dr. Bittar has been nothing but efficient, helpful, caring, and very professional whenever I've taken any of my children in to be seen. It's been a rare occasion that I've had to wait more than 15 minutes. As for paying for phone calls, most pediatricians in the area are now charging. Her group's office is located in Towson; the building it's in charges for parking,- not the doctor! I recommend Dr. Bittar and all her associates highly!!!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2006 | flag

NEVER ON TIME SOMETIMES 1 HR LATE- YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EACH PHONE CALL YOU MAKE TO HER AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR PARKING AND THEY DO NOT REIMBURSE YOU AT ALL OR DISCOUNT THE PARKING-FORGET IT!!!!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2006 | flag