Rate Dr. Michael H. Phillips

Dr. Michael H. Phillips's Ratings

I've been to several urologists in DC and this was by far the best experience. He asks lots of questions, and really listens to the answers!!! I'm finally on the road to recovery.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

I haven't been to Dr. Phillips' new office, so I can't comment on his staff. As for him, I couldn't recommended a better urologist in the DC area! I am a quadriplegic, so a good urologist is a MUST for me! I have seen multiple urologists in three different states, and I feel blessed to have found one here who has such a wide breadth of knowledge on different treatment options. Besides his professional abilities, he is a fun person, as well!

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

assistant and office staff who are not responsive and do not return calls on important procedurescalls. One assistant handles three doctors and must be overwhelmed. I agree with comments of first person rating

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag

While I think Dr. Phillips is a wonderful physician, his staff is absolutely terrible. Their utterly heinous service forced me to stop seeing a doctor I honestly really liked. They didn't return SEVEN messages I left and charged me multiple fees for an appointment I missed because they never returned my messages asking when it was. They also didn't return a call or fax to my pharmacist who tried to get in contact with them for a MONTH on a refill. And even when I did go see him regularly, I never waited less than an hour over my appointment time because their staff is incapable of scheduling appropriately. I'm sorry to say that this office staff is absolutely ruining this doctor's practice. Please, take my advice and avoid the misery and stress I've been through. I'm giving the doctor himself good ratings to be fair, but please...don't go.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag

I was disppointed in Dr. Phillip's staff. The male receptionist was rather rude and kept making mistakes even after being corrected several times. When on the phone with his assistant and asking questions his assistant hung up before I was through speaking. Prior to that I was left on hold and I could hear conversations on the other end. I had to hang up and call two more times before I received any help. Dr. Phillips was great to work with, but getting past his office staff has me seriously considering changing doctors.

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

He takes the time to answer all your questions; a top notch doctor.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2007 | flag

Very personable, patient, through, and eager to discusses at length any questions. Always has time for you...appointments are never rushed.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2006 | flag