Rate Dr. Salvatore Bernardo

Dr. Salvatore Bernardo's Ratings

He belittled my history of doctors. Despite evidence of needed blood labs, he refused. Overall left me in tears. I felt no compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Called to join as a new patient and they require a $1500 yearly membership to a wellness center for any new patients? They will not see you unless you are a member? Woman who answered the phone was nice though...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

He is wonderful, very kind and caring and takes the time to LISTEN......hard to find with most Dr.'s today. Most of his staff is wonderful except for the one miserable one that you first talk to at the front desk.....she needs an attitude adjustment and personality..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Always helpful, always caring, and always available. He treats you with respect and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Bernardo is simply wonderful in every conceivable way. He has been beyond kind and caring to my husband and myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

Excellent Staff!!!! Courteous and prompt. Staff answers the phone promptly and are ALWAYS very helpful and kind. Nurses are the best! Doctor is wonderful too !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Dr Bernardo is wonderful.I always have a list of questions with me so I dont forget, and he always answers all of them without me ever feeling like I am being rushed. He is very conservative, which I like, but very thorough in his exams. I have never had a problem with anything he has asked me to do concerning my health. I do NOT LIKE HOWEVER< TRYING TO GET THROUGH BY PHONE< AND AS OTHERS HAS ALSO SAID ON THIS SITE< I RARELY GET A PERSON< ITS ALWAYS AN ANSWERING MACHINE AND YOU NEVER KNOW IF THEY GET THE MESSAGE OR NOT< BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY CALL BACK THE NEXT DAY> So far, that is the only drawback. Having a friendly staff is always helpful, so sometimes they have to remember that as well. Our whole family adores Dr Bernardo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I have a VERY difficult time getting through ont he phone to the office. It rings with no answer on a regular basis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Conservative approach. Caring, listening and responsive. Good with elderly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

He saved my life. You can't get any one better. He is understanding and will take as long as necessary to explain things to you. Covers all your options. Just a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027369].votes_count ]]