Rate Dr. Werner K. Doyle

Dr. Werner K. Doyle's Ratings

It was a pleasure and an honor being a patient of Dr Doyle. His styles of communication, explanation and friendship are something I will never forget. The surgery went extremely well, and that I cannot thank him enough for. May he continue his expertise with other patients. Being a professional musician I gave my first concert two months after the surgery and it was quite a positive and emotional day for me. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Doyle is not only a great doctor but a wonderful person. He was never to busy for me when I had my surgery. He truly cares about people. I am blessed to have him come into my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

This month I celebrate my 5 year anniversary post operation of being seizure free because of Dr. Doyle. Thinking of him brings tears of joy to my eyes. He is the most compassionate human being me or my family have ever encountered. Because of him, I have the best quality of life post-op. His hands work miracles and his intelligence is incomprehensible. His staff, Ed Rivera, Allyson Silverberg and all the nurses at NYU are amazing. For all of them, I am grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Doyle saved my life. His is a genius and yet very humble and extremely personable for such an amazingly talented person. God bless Dr. Doyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2008

Nothing but a gift from God....he is so great. So smart, compassionate, and you can tell he does this because he loves what he is doing. I feel bad that we have only doctors on these websites....DON'T FORGET those who assist. Most importantly, Alyson Sundberg. She is so sweet and smart. I wish I could be like her. Pretty, nice, and genuine...you can't beat her. I love them both

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2008

If there's a + side to having neurosurgery, it's having Dr. Doyle as your neurosurgeon. He reviewed the information of the surgical process until I felt comfortable enough to make an educated decision and chose to have surgery. He and his team were available leading up to surgery and answered all questions I had. I saw Dr. Doyle or someone on his team daily while I was in the hospital and had any questions I had answered post-op. I has seizures for 36 years, met Dr. Doyle and had surgery, no longer have seizures. What more could I say?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2008

Aside from being brilliant; Dr. Doyle is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have every encountered. He explains everything so thoroughly, making all medical jargon understandable. His team made my stay very pleasant and comfortable. I could never fully express my gratitude for Dr. Doyle. His golden hands have improved my Quality of life to the best it has ever been.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2027441].votes_count ]]