Dr. Paul V. Ledesma

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Paul V. Ledesma has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Paul V. Ledesma
Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5585037
27/06/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Ledesma is the best. I have been to 3 other Podiatrists in the valley None of whom can match his skill and honesty. I highly recommend Dr Ledesma !
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 3610292
20/11/13 5 5 5 5 Awesome doctor!!!!! Fixed my foot problem from a previous surgery for a neuroma. My foot feels like the "old foot" again!!!! I can't say enough positive things about him!!!
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul V."
RID: 2695486
26/06/13 5 5 5 5 What a great experiance! I had both my feet fixed by Dr. Ledesma and couldn't be happier. Many friends said bunion surgery was horrible, and had a long recovery. Not me!! Dr Ledesma took time to explain everything he was doing, followed up after surgery and after doing exactly what he told me to do after the surgery my recovery was easy and quick. My feet are pain free after 30 years of hurting. I would recommend Dr. Ledesma to any one.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2676716
11/06/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. He took the time to examine my feet properly and gave a detailed explanation of treatments. Great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Ledesma. I've seen other podiatrists and Dr. Ledesma is by-far the best and most thorough podiatrist I've seen. Very friendly and listens to your concerns.
RID: 2590929
20/03/13 5 5 5 5 My wife and I went to see Dr. Ledesma when our 8 year old complained about her feet and legs getting tired and hurting after just minutes of walking in the grocery store or any length of time on her feet. Turns out she is really flat footed. Dr. Ledesma was able to see her and perform a surgery to help her range of motion in her ankle and addressed the flat foot with an implant in the foot that helps support the arch in her foot. The entire experience was very relaxed. He explained all our options, both surgical and non surgical, and his post op care was second to none. He has excellent bedside manner and is an excellent listner. If anyone is concedering seeing him I can tell you it will be a very informed visit with a Podiatrist who utlizes the latest technology to care for his patient's.  Respond
RID: 2458856
26/10/12 5 5 5 5 I am a patient who traveled from Canada to see Dr. Ledesma and have him perform the EDIN procedure (Endoscopic Decompression of the Intermetatarsal Nerve),minor surgery to relieve the pain and discomfort of a Morton's Neuroma. I chose him as he was highly rated on this site, and recommended highly by the Surgical Podiatrist who developed this procedure. He was also very accessible, and very helpful in discussions that I was able to have with him over the phone and by email from Canada prior to coming to Arizona. Post-surgery, I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ledesma. He is highly skilled, highly knowledgeable, very supportive, highly communicative and pretty much the best one could hope for in every respect in terms of treatment and patient care. I would have no hesitation in recommending him in the most enthusiastic terms to anyone seeking a highly competent and caring surgical podiatrist.  Respond
RID: 2342162
09/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Paul Ledesma is a wonderful foot and ankle dr, surgeon. My fiance could not use his foot or ankle, due to previous injury, and Dr Ledesma did surgery to decompress his nerves! He now can use his foot and ankle. He had surgery 4 months ago, and Dr Ledesma is still doing follow up visits and care..He listens, is kind, and very knowledgable in his field of Peripheral nerves, subspecialty in endoscopy, arthroscopy, heel pain, and diabetic neuropathy.He treats his patients excellent, and his staff is very nice!Dr Ledesma DPM, is also very caring and compassionate  Respond
RID: 1323956
30/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ledesma is an outstanding doctor who is on the cutting edge of podiatry. He is incredibly knowledgeable and has a very positive, easy going personality. He will take time to answer any questions, explain all medical options and employ the best possible treatment plan. His staff is also extremely professional and courteous. He is one of the few doctors I've ever had who contacted me at home to find out how I was doing after he performed surgery on my hoof. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Ledesma and his skills as a physician!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1323936
30/12/10 5 5 5 5 VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER. LISTENS AND EXPLAINS IN VERY GOOD DETAIL TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE AND HOW HE CAN FIX IT.
* - Rating left by a registered user