Rate Dr. Alan S. Nasar

Dr. Alan S. Nasar's Ratings

Soft spoken, clearly explains surgical procedures , very competent in his work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

The best doctors' visit ever! Dr. Nasar was patient, friendly, and gave us a frank assessment of the operation(knee replacement) and probable outcome. I highly recommend him for anyone considering such an important procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2327615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Overall a very positive experience. I felt Dr Nasar took very good care of me and explained clearly everything I needed to know throughout a nearly 4 month treatment. I will be recommending Dr Nasar to anyone I know who could benefit from his care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2327614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I found Dr. Nasar to be very knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all questions and was very polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2327613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Nasar performed an anterior hip replacement on me. He did a wonderful job - I was up and walking around the evening of the surgery and went home the next day. I feel terrific at 8 weeks. Dr. Nasar and his staff were very understanding, explaining everything in advance and answering any questions I had. I highly recommend Dr. Nasar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

As a nurse, I can easily say that Dr. Nasar is the best. He replaced my knee in 2009 and I was able to back to work without any pain at all in 12 weeks. He is extremely skilled and safe. An excellently low post-op infection rate and excellent post-op pain control for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing this surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Dr. Nasar was always warm, frank, courteous, helpful, quick to answer any/all questions that concerned me. I would recommend him to anyone who needed his services without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

Had a hip replacement and got a great result! Doc is at the top of his game and Freehold is lucky he's here. Good support staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325530].votes_count ]]