Rate Dr. Wanda T. Mott

Dr. Wanda T. Mott's Ratings

Dr. Mott has been my physician for over 25 years. She was helpful during my high risk pregnancy. I hate the wait times, but I know that very good doctors will have a large number of patients. I couldn't imagine going somewhere else and starting over with a physician who does not know my history

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Very good physician. The staff overbook and the wait time is entirely too long. She should tell staff how to schedule patients otherwise she will lose patients due to the long periods of wait time.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Mott recently. I sincerely love her as a doctor. She is warm, patient and caring. However, the wait time is really ridulous as it relates to appointments. I once waited over 3 hours for a visit and eventually left due to the fact that I had additional responsibilites to attend to. Being a good doctor is not enough if the level of service is exceptionally poor. I have had several appointments cancelled without warning or explanation. Unfortunately the deficinecies in patient care have caused me to seek medical care some place else.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mott is a good doctor. However, the wait time is totally unacceptable. I experience a longer wait with each office visit, which ranges from 1 hour minimum to 2.5 hours maximum (from arrival until the time I actually saw Dr. Mott). And to add insult to injury, you have to pay by the hour to park at this facility. The 2.5 hour wait cost me $8 in parking fees.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mott was my doctor throughout my pregnancy. She was consistently late for each appointment, some times over 2-3 hours late. She pushed for induction, for size initially and then for low amniotic fluid. Come to find out these are not good reasons to induce labor. I had to have emergency c-sec. after my body would not dilate. I got a horrible infection and was in the hospital for 6 weeks without seeing my baby. I called the office with pain at home after the c-sec. for days and they only told me to take more meds. Bad advice from her staff and doctor on call for her office. I had multiple difficult surgeries and recovery and am now scarred physically for life.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mott has a wonderful bedside manner. She is very caring, concerned, friendly, upbeat, and gentle. She took the time to fully explain my diagnosis and answer all of my questions. Only negative is the extremely long wait (over an hour and a half) which I'm not sure is typical or not.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag

very helpful with my two high risk babies. carried both babies to term, with lots of hard work by Dr. Mott

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag