You may also like

Rate Dr. Wanda T. Mott

Dr. Wanda T. Mott's Ratings

Dr Mott...Excellent bedside manners, very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mott for 28 years. She is outstanding, she is my bar for any physician I choose to care for me. She demonstrates care, compassion and knowledge that make me feel confident in any advise she give. She is the only doctor that has hugged me when greeting me and always has the last question . "Is there anything else you need from today?" When you are with her in an exam room you have her full attention. If you require more time or personal attention she will give it to you. Sometime she has to deliver a baby or another patient requires more attention and I may have to wait. Her staff is prompt in telling me what is going on and will give me an opportunity to return or wait. I feel like that the same attention is given to me, in my time of need.
When I chose her in the mid 80's, I was 32, I told her" I want to grow old with you caring for me." She smiled and said I hope so also. I turn 62 this year, I see her annually and travel from where ever we are living to do so, from Damascus, Calgary, Colorado Springs and now Paris.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Worst Doctors Office EVER!!!! called for 2 days straight and no one picked up the phone. I even was calling the Labor extension and they still did not pick up. After the phone ringing for an hour someone finally picked up, and wasn't helpful. I cannot continue to be a patient here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

My family and I have been under the care of Dr. Wanda Mott for some time. Iam completely satisfied with her. She caring gentle and knowledgeable ofher field. As with any company, someof her staff is more dedicated then others. The wait can be long but I found the time shortened since they move into the new building. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Most comfortable visit I have ever had with a doctor. Her explanation of things was in simplest terms. Would not dare go anywhere else. Thanks a trillion Dr. W. Mott you are the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr. Mott has been my physician for over 25 years. She was helpful during my high risk pregnancy. I hate the wait times, but I know that very good doctors will have a large number of patients. I couldn't imagine going somewhere else and starting over with a physician who does not know my history

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Very good physician. The staff overbook and the wait time is entirely too long. She should tell staff how to schedule patients otherwise she will lose patients due to the long periods of wait time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][747997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Mott recently. I sincerely love her as a doctor. She is warm, patient and caring. However, the wait time is really ridulous as it relates to appointments. I once waited over 3 hours for a visit and eventually left due to the fact that I had additional responsibilites to attend to. Being a good doctor is not enough if the level of service is exceptionally poor. I have had several appointments cancelled without warning or explanation. Unfortunately the deficinecies in patient care have caused me to seek medical care some place else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Mott is a good doctor. However, the wait time is totally unacceptable. I experience a longer wait with each office visit, which ranges from 1 hour minimum to 2.5 hours maximum (from arrival until the time I actually saw Dr. Mott). And to add insult to injury, you have to pay by the hour to park at this facility. The 2.5 hour wait cost me $8 in parking fees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Mott was my doctor throughout my pregnancy. She was consistently late for each appointment, some times over 2-3 hours late. She pushed for induction, for size initially and then for low amniotic fluid. Come to find out these are not good reasons to induce labor. I had to have emergency c-sec. after my body would not dilate. I got a horrible infection and was in the hospital for 6 weeks without seeing my baby. I called the office with pain at home after the c-sec. for days and they only told me to take more meds. Bad advice from her staff and doctor on call for her office. I had multiple difficult surgeries and recovery and am now scarred physically for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][747994].votes_count ]]