Rate Dr. Bruce E. Mickey

Dr. Bruce E. Mickey's Ratings

My husband had his pituitary tumor removed this Oct 2014 by Dr Mickey. I am very pleased with his service and personality. Im in the medical field for almost 20 years now but I have never seen a physician as dedicated and as professional as him. Very down to earth and has no god complex person, He has the best bedside manner physician I have ever experienced. I pray that God gives him more strength and long life to provide help to others. Also, Dr Barbara Schultz, ENT surgeon, they are a very good tandem not only as husband and wife but as medical team. Kudos for both of you... you all have my respect in your profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Mickey saved my life, I believe. He was my second opinion dr. after the first neurosurgeon wanted to wait, but Dr. Mickey took one look at the MRI and the edema and pressure the tumor was putting on my brain, and said that was a stroke waiting to happen and needed out soon. And it did. 3 weeks later. He is very thorough, very compassionate, and a top-notch surgeon. I am requiring more surgery in about 3-4 weeks (on a different tumor), and he will be the one! You can't go wrong with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. Mickey and his entire staff are amazing! From Sylvia scheduling my appointments to Mike Levy answering my array of calls and questions, and of course Dr Mickey and his surgical team saving my life. I had a brain tumor removed a little over a year ago, and I could not have asked for a better team to get me thru it. For as rough and as hard as it was on me, they went above and beyond to do what they could to keep me informed and comfortable from beginning to end. I highly recommend Dr. Mickey!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][748010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

As a former patient, I can attest to the comments of others.....he is as good as it gets. A world recognized expert in his field, and a genuine human being what duly cares. I can't say enough good about this man......And his PA's are real pros.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][748009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I had a pituitary tumor removed on June 4, 2013. My neurosurgeon was Bruce Mickey, ENT surgeon Dr Schulz, assistants Mr. Gomez, and Mr. M Levy. I am so pleased with the outcome of the work they performed. I highly recommend Mr Mickey's expertise in this type of surgery. They replied quickly, answered all questions and spent time in answering all the crazy questions I had, were always courteous. I feel that I have a great chance of going forward a bit healthier than when I had the tumor. God Bless.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][748008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

My daughter had a benign bone tumor at the base of her skull called an Osteoma. I called around to several surgeons and no body had the experience of removing these as did Dr. Mickey. He was very patient and detailed about the procedure and even stayed later in the day to make sure we (my daughter and I) understood the procedure that needed to be done. His surgery expertise was top notch and my daughter is completely healthy and in full recovery. Thank you Dr. Mickey for fixing my daughter! The only gripe I would have is not with Dr. Mickey himself but more the affiliation he has with the hospital. I guess they do so many procedures that they seem disorganized with the billing. I am sure this is out of the doctors hands however. But to not get a bill for almost 3 months and then get hit with statements of threat of non payment is a bit disappointing to say the least. Currently waiting on hold yet again for another 20 minutes to even ask about my bill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][748007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr Mickey is absolutely wonderful. He took care of my problem that another botched causeing me problems. I still have the problem. Dr Mickey is watching it. I'm blessed to have the time I had. Everyday is a blessing by our Lord and the dedication of Dr. Mickey . Thank you Dr. Mickey .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][748006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

This is the BEST doctor ever. He is amazing and has the best bed side manner. He saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][748005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Dr. Mickey, I would like to tell you I am doing fine. I am 65 years old. You did several surgeries on me in 1987 and until 1991. You are the greatest Dr. I hope that you remember me.Bonnie Rutherford

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][748004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I absolutley love Dr. Mickey and his staff. Michael Levy is one of the most caring people I have ever met. I had a brain tumor removed in 2008 and He was even in the room to pray with my pastor. I am very pleased. I do not stay close but the drive is well worth it. I would recommend him to anyone. Always treats me like a friend not just a patient

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][748003].votes_count ]]