Rate Dr. Christopher H. Peteros

Dr. Christopher H. Peteros's Ratings

I've had 3 surgeries done by Dr Peteros for 3 different issues, all were perfect. No pain afterwards. The staff was also great. I would suggest him to anyone. Very professional and pleasant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

For nearly six months I had difficulty walking w/o significant pain. Dr Peteros was wonderful in the care and knowledge he provided. He takes the time to speak to the patient, to explain his diagnosis and most importantly he listens to you as you explain what you are going through. The care and decisions he provided have given me the ability to go back to full daily activities at work and home. I am virtually pain free. When I first saw Dr. Peteros I was not sure I would get back to my current status.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

I don't know how much surgery cost since my insurance covered it. I will say I had a lapidus bunionectomy I heard people complain how bad bunion surgery is.... I'll say I had no pain . I was referred to Dr. Peteros by a co worker of mine. No regrets at all. Very pleased. I highly recommend to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Very professional and pleasant to deal with. I found him to be very prompt an he answered any questions that I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

I can't remember what I paid...but it was not much.I was in terrible pain until I met Dr. P. I can walk today without pain. I had a couple of surgeries that have helped me considerably.. His staff are always helpful and kind to me. I've referred many people to Dr P. He is professional and kind and really knows feet and ankle problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325918].votes_count ]]