Dr. CHRISTOPHER H. PETEROS

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. CHRISTOPHER H. PETEROS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 3645988
02/01/14 5 5 5 5 I've had 3 surgeries done by Dr Peteros for 3 different issues, all were perfect. No pain afterwards. The staff was also great. I would suggest him to anyone. Very professional and pleasant
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CHRISTOPHER" to "CHRISTOPHER H."
RID: 2810735
24/08/13 5 5 5 5 For nearly six months I had difficulty walking w/o significant pain. Dr Peteros was wonderful in the care and knowledge he provided. He takes the time to speak to the patient, to explain his diagnosis and most importantly he listens to you as you explain what you are going through. The care and decisions he provided have given me the ability to go back to full daily activities at work and home. I am virtually pain free. When I first saw Dr. Peteros I was not sure I would get back to my current status.
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 2526287
09/01/13 5 5 5 5 I don't know how much surgery cost since my insurance covered it. I will say I had a lapidus bunionectomy I heard people complain how bad bunion surgery is.... I'll say I had no pain . I was referred to Dr. Peteros by a co worker of mine. No regrets at all. Very pleased. I highly recommend to all.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1671628
29/12/11 5 5 5 5 Very professional and pleasant to deal with. I found him to be very prompt an he answered any questions that I had.  Respond
RID: 1527229
31/08/11 5 5 5 5 I can't remember what I paid...but it was not much.I was in terrible pain until I met Dr. P. I can walk today without pain. I had a couple of surgeries that have helped me considerably.. His staff are always helpful and kind to me. I've referred many people to Dr P. He is professional and kind and really knows feet and ankle problems.
Insurance: Medicare