Rate Dr. David STROBEL

Dr. David STROBEL's Ratings

If your time is valuable then you dont want to come here. The staff there has no regard whatsoever for your time.You wait in the reception area, you wait in the exam room, you wait while they take care of other patients in between moving you from room to room. You even wait for the PA to show up for work! Who I was told by staff and the office manager is a daily occurrence!!! Is this anyway to handle a business? The front desk is inefficient. Allowing me to leave w/o a coupon for half off a new and expensive drug (making me make 2 trips to the pharmacy instead of 1) and booking an appt that wasnt even necessary. My time is valuable to me, my $ too. I wont waste anymore of either at this office.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

You will not find a more courteous and competent health care professional anywhere. Dr. Strobel provides excellent care to his patients and his staff is extremely courteous and helpful. Because Dr. Strobel takes time with his patients, there is usually a wait once you arrive for your appt. Strongly suggest taking a book or something to read. Dr. Strobel is worth the wait however. You won't find a better dermatologist.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Very friendly doctor who does not seem overly rushed. Often has medical students accompanying him when he sees patients. Fortunately, I have had only minor skin problems and he has treated these effectively. Also, he was the only dermatologist in the area who was able to eradicate my son's psoriasis a few years ago. Plus, he has a large basket of free samples of shampoos and other non-prescription creams and salves. My only complaints are that he is usually running behind schedule at the office, and he has used a very expensive lab for biopsies which, for some reason, comes with a very large deductibe under Federal Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Will continue to use him and advise others to do so as well.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag