Dr. Roknedin Safavi

Dr. Roknedin Safavi

Rate Dr. Roknedin Safavi

Dr. Roknedin Safavi's Ratings

Dr. Safavi is the first doctor in 8 months that has truly investigated our daughters symptoms from physical to psychological, that have transpired over the past 8 months, and he is making true efforts to help us find a diagnosis and treatment. A doctor that is reviewing our daughter's records on a Saturday, and calls with hopeful testing deserves an incredible rating. His presence is very calming and reassuring. Personally, the anxiety on the family structure has been difficult, yet I walk out of his office feeling hopeful and decompressed.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Did not give me the right amount of medication. Had to visit ER because he never returned my phone call. He thinks he knows what's best for you without listening to patient needs. Stevie, the front office person has no personality. She kept forgetting to call me back and provide important information to the doctor. I should have known he wasn't a very professional Doctor when he accused a another Dr.(a fellow staff member) of practicing bad medicine. Why would you say that about another Dr. on your staff, especially, to a patient? In my opinion Dr. Safavi does not address patient needs in a timely fashion which puts the patient at risk of seizure or worse. Don't go to him, you'll regret it.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr.Safavi is the best psychiatrist I ever dealt with.He is caring and compassionate.He is also very knowledgeable and well educated.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag