Rate Dr. Stanley D. Weiss

Dr. Stanley D. Weiss's Ratings

Hey Dr. Weiss, you are not God's gift to the practice of Dentistry. If you don't like what you are doing for a living, shut down your office and retire. The good people of Kingston would be better off without you. Good day Sir.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The receptionist is very unfriendly and so is the hygienist. She basically yelled at me about my teeth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2328467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Worse dentist I ever had very rude. The staff is just as rude.. I was 2 minutes late and he would see me. Made another appointment and he asked me to find another dentist. He wrote me a letter telling not to come back with curse word in the letter. Very moody man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

i AM NOT SURPRISED THAT OTHERS HAVE STATED WEISS IS NOT GOOD. I ALSO FOUND HIM AND HIS OFFICE TO BE OBNOXIOUS AND UNCARING AS WELL. IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT VERY CRANKY RUDE SECRATARY AS WELL. OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY WEISS THING ABOUT HIM IS HE IS A WEISENHEIMER.... FIND A BETTER DENTIST I WILL...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I cannot express how very grateful I am to Dr. Weiss and his staff for helping me when I was failed by my previous dentist. They (Dr. Weiss and staff) actually CARE and they go over and beyond any dentist I've ever personally encountered. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and proactive. After having serious tooth pain resulting from an incompetent EX-dentist that spread to my nerve, they acted immediately to help regain my quality of life back for myself as well as my ability to be a mother to my children again without being in pain. I love them all for what they've done for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Weiss is very caring and compassionate, as well as being a talented dentist. He fixed my tooth and it stayed fixed (my last dentist didnt do a good job). He numbed me well and didn't cause me any pain last time, and the previous time when I said I felt it he stopped, numbed me more, and proceeded to fizx my tooth painfree. His expertise and bedside manner make him an outstanding dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

This doctor was supposed to help me with a specialized mouth piece to help stop me from grinding my teeth. I gave him all the information from my previous doctor. He never followed up. It took so long that I lost my insurance before I was able to get the piece. He has poor bedside manner and his message on his answering machine is a offputting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

The worst dental experience of my life...he does not talk or explain anything to you ...he has no patience with children what so ever and he is down right rude!!! He hides behind a very sweet kind assistant who I fell bad for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326441].votes_count ]]