Rate Dr. Steven Western

Dr. Steven Western's Ratings

Most caring doctor. Never feel rushed. He makes sure you understand what he is saying. His nurse, Angelica, is top notch and helps me more than any nurse at another office. The receptionist, Marilyn goes out of her way to doing the best for the patient and has a smile on her face when she answers the phone. They all make me feel safe as I am 72 and have no family or friends close by.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Was very attentive and answered all concerns, he does well with his patients and shows a lot of respect for people's privacy.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Western for the first time today, loved his staff, had a bit of a wait but in the end the Doctor spent a very long time with me, very very professional, I couldn't imagine why someone wrote such a negative rating on the doctor suggestion he spoke of many young women,,,,,,,,,,,duh,,,,,,,consider where it was coming from.Anyway I was so impressed I took about 30 business cards to refer to my friends. I was married to a doctor and have a clear understanding of professionalism Dr. Western rates high on my list.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

Im not so sure what doctor you are speaking of but "professional" He is NOT!!! The first time I went there he was bragging on how many young wemon in there 20s he was in a relationship with at the same time and that his preference was exotic dancers. The wemon that run his office couldnt have a worse attitude. Its a miserable experience!!!!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

What I like most about him is that he takes the trouble to explain things to you in a way you'll understand. You may not always like the answer, but it's the truth! He spends enough time with you but if you're a drama queen who shops for doctors for attention, go elsewhere. Dr. Western is extremely professional and wants to serve people who really need him! You know who you are...

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

He is an outstanding Dr.He explaines your problem and even draws a picture as to what is causing your medical situation

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

best doctor i liked him very much. he does a great job

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag