Rate Dr. Paula E. Galloway

Dr. Paula E. Galloway's Ratings

Great surgeon. She removed my gall bladder in May 2014. I found her to be professional, friendly, and very good as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2328977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I had a large inguinal hernia and Dr Galloway repaired it and she did a great job. She was very professional with a good bedside manner, and the results couldn't have been better. After a month now, the scar is barely visible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2328976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I felt comfortable with the Dr. and her staff from the first moment. She explained everything in a manner that I could understand. Great after surgery treatment. Will definitly go to her again and recommend her to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Her bed side manner scared me a bit. The words the needle is too dull and we may hit her chest wall were pretty unnerving. I know she really wanted to help, but maybe the procedure wasn't as easy as she thought it would be and she wasn't prepared for that. I think she may have pushed to far with something that didn't need to be. There wasn't any success & I was pretty shaken up. My husband was pretty upset when we left as well. I also thought someone from her office would call to check on me after that, but they did not. I have been pretty sore and bruised for a week now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326913].votes_count ]]