Rate Dr. Minda U. Roan

Dr. Minda U. Roan's Ratings

Dr roan is an excellent dr. when i first brought my son i was a little iffy because i waited in the dr office waiting for her but that was the only thing . Her and her staff know my son very well by name and make him very comfortable. roan knows her stuff! She always refers you to only the best and wants whats best for your child. definalty love her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Roan is the best doctor. She is very thorough and kind. We are very impressed with her. Her staff are wonderful. Dr. Roan has had my daughter do some tesing related to some mild concerns just to ensure her health is good. Numerous times I've called to check results and simply said my daughter's name to the staff and they immediatly provide answers. The office is open on Saturdays. When my children are sick Dr. Roan works us in on the same day if needed. Dr. Roan has personally called me to speak with me about some medication. Additionally, Dr. Roan has communicated with a specialist that my daughter sees to ensure they are both on the same page regarding medication. She is so good you guys. Your kids are in wonderful hands with this doctor and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr Roan is the very best doctor ive found for any of my children she is so kind and loving also very intelligent and professional, it just does not get any better than her. She has been excellent with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

My child was one of her FIRST patient(s). I found her by accident, but she is WONDERFUL! Not only does she actually care about her patients, she takes the time to listen to you. In EVERY case she has shown caring, compassion, and has been VERY professional. She continues to displayed intense knowledge and skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

An exceptional doctor! Thorough and compassionate. We are so pleased we chose her to take care of our children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Dr. Roan is such a great dr. She takes her time with you and your child and is very thorough. she is such a sweet lady

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326964].votes_count ]]