Rate Dr. Lee A. Pomeranz

Dr. Lee A. Pomeranz's Ratings

Only a complete imbecile could say something bad about this man. He is the most intelligent, kind hearted, skilled, caring, professional doctor and person imaginable. He cares about each patient the same as his own family and goes beyond above and beyond for every single one of them. If you need surgery, you ask for Dr Pomeranz, simple. He is truly the best surgeon and best human being on the planet!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I had an emergency appendectomy, and Dr. Pomeranz was great!!! He was quick to get to the hospital and went into his office, post surgery, on a Sunday to meet my needs. He even called to check in on me. He was very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

excellent surgeon,knows his stuff very informative.I would recomend him to all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

I had an emergency appendectomy and Dr. Lee Pomeranz did a fabulous job. Rest easy you are in the best hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Pomerantz is the best. He is very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, always there to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Pomeranz did a wonderful job with my husband who can be a difficult patient at best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr. Pomeranz was referred to us by our primary doctor as my husband was having a problem. We couldn't have been in better hands. Besides being very caring, competent and professional, he answered not only my husband's questions but all of the questions I had. We have since been back to him several times to follow up on the problem and he has been awesome. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I found Dr. Pomeranz to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He was very conscientious and went "above and beyond" even meeting me at his office on a Sunday to follow up on my problem. He explained everything about how he was treting me and put me at ease. I wish all doctors were as patient and caring as dr. Pomeranz. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

I have entrusted Dr. Pomeranz with my surgical needs on numerous occasions over the past several years and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is approachable, compassionate, patient, competent and extremely knowledgable. He answers all of my questions and has always gone above and beyond as a physician. It is no wonder that he has been rated a "Top Doctor", because he is one. I trust this surgeon with my life. -Paula Serani-Esposito

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Lee A. Pomeranze was professional but also had a good bed side manner. My husband is doing well after surgery. He was knowledgeable and explained exactly why surgery was needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028179].votes_count ]]