Rate Dr. Jerome Bekker

Dr. Jerome Bekker's Ratings

Great doctor for regular check-ups and immunizations. He is very nice and talkative.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Staff seems genuine,doctor bekker was professional, and understanding. Listened to what I had to say about my symptoms, and provided the appropiate medicine.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Awesome caring Dr. Would recommend to anyone Takes time to talk through the health issues.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Just don't like his attitude, he does not care for the elderly it seems. I won't be going back.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

mother(86) gets her ambiem, vicadin and xanax fom bekker. know brother goes there for the same pills and also got handicap parking which his other dr. would not. just a pill pushing dr. who should be reported for getting family addicted to pain pills.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Never suggested a specialist and ended up having skin cancer. Good talker-that is about it. Does not have hospital priviledges so do not expect to see him if your end us in a hospital.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

Very caring . takes time to listen and takes care of the entire family

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

He is an excellent doctor, person. Not sure what to expect from a new doctor, he put me at ease right off the bat answering any & all questions not making you fell that you were wasting his time. He took all the time needed to make sure I understood what was going on in my body & the course of treatment required. A GREAT DOCTOR TO HAVE ON YOUR SIDE !!!

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Bekker's for over 14 years. He knows who his patients are and takes time to talk to them to truly understand what they are feeling. He is an excellent doctor.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

I waited an hour for my appointment. I was unhappy and let him know. He asked me to leave without my percription for blood pressure meds. after I waited an hour. I had seen him for years. I left in tears. I never stand up for myself this was a first it turned out badly I still feel bad.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag