Dr. KENNETH F. DESROSIER

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. KENNETH F. DESROSIER has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5592965

02/07/14 3 3 1 1 I moved from Florida and have a diagnosis of Psoriatic Arthritis. I waited a month for this appointment. While talking to me, he was busy checking boxes on the computer screen. He asked me the same questions more than once. Upon him asking the repeat questions, I asked for clarification of what he was asking. He was short with me. When he said that I had Fibromyalgia too, I said I'm not sure I believe in that, what is it? He said then I'm not going to help you. You are stubborn and have been this whole visit. Get out. I cannot believe that a professional would act like this. I asked him to sit down and educate me about what I have heard to be a "fake" ailment and he said there would be no way to educate someone like me. DO NOT TRUST this man with your health. Today (3 days after my appointment) I received a certified letter that he cannot and will not be my physician. REALLY? I cried all day after my appointment because I am in so much pain and it will be October before I can get in to see another Doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 5479913
15/05/14 5 4 5 5 I was having problems with my knees and decided to see a Rheumatologist. I discovered Dr. DesRosier was on my insurance plan and close to home. When he came into the room he was very concerned over the problems I was having, being so young. He examined my knees which turns out I have Osteoarthritis in both knees. I was also having lower pack pain, which after he examined me he suggested seeing a physical therapist who relieved my back problems. I would highly recommend Dr. DesRosier to any of my friends, family and anyone who needs to see a Rheumatologist. He is very professional, attentive and has excellent bedside manner.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 5478776
15/05/14 5 4 4 5 Dr DesRosier was very to the point doctor and was very helpful to me in understanding my disease. I have been seeing him for about three years and couldn't be happier. I am very glad to have him.  Respond
RID: 5474873

13/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7  Respond
RID: 3631312
13/12/13 1 3 1 4 After seeing a plethora of Doctors over a course of 15 months, trying to figure out what exactly was going on with my body,I found myself sitting in Dr. Desrosiers office. I was scared and nervous and when he walked in very ,matter of fact, with his head in my paper work,never making any eye contact,he announced my diagnosis. Period. Nothing else came from him. I had never herd of it and had so many questions and was very emotional. I had tears and he had ...nothing. I didnt expect a hug or flowers or a pat on the shoulder. I did want some eye contact. Maybe he could have explained my diagnosis a little. Some words of compassion and caring would have maybe made me feel more like a human. I found Dr. Desrosier very cold and uncompassionate. I felt like I was a waste of his time. I went home and gathered information about me and my syndrome via google. This was one of the worst experiences of my life. I now have a GREAT Doctor, whom I love dearly.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KENNETH" to "KENNETH F."