Rate Dr. Martin R. Weiser

Dr. Martin R. Weiser's Ratings

martin weiser is all bout his ego first, and the patient second. he is the worse doctor i have had the displeasure of interacting with.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weiser and his staff have given me excellent care since my diagnosis of stage IV colon cancer. I was informed right from the start the course of treatment and their expectations. I had my pre-op on August 6 and Dr. Weiser showed me he was very positive and had a good sense of humor I had surgery on August 21 2013 and because of his talent and ability (as well as the talent of his staff) I had an amazing recovery with little pain and no post surgery problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Weiser to anyone with colon cancer. What one may read as ego I would categorize as confidence and I would rather a Dr. with confidence in his own ability.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weiser and his nurse Julie were terrific throughout my entire experience. My case was complicated but he brought me through without complications. His staff was very supportive during my aftercare. His nurse returned all calls promptly and was very reassuring.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag