Dr. MARTIN R. WEISER

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. MARTIN R. WEISER has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5493460

25/05/14 1 1 1 1
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

29/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.2

17/11/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MARTIN" to "MARTIN R."
RID: 2900059
07/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Weiser and his staff have given me excellent care since my diagnosis of stage IV colon cancer. I was informed right from the start the course of treatment and their expectations. I had my pre-op on August 6 and Dr. Weiser showed me he was very positive and had a good sense of humor I had surgery on August 21 2013 and because of his talent and ability (as well as the talent of his staff) I had an amazing recovery with little pain and no post surgery problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Weiser to anyone with colon cancer. What one may read as ego I would categorize as confidence and I would rather a Dr. with confidence in his own ability.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

03/06/12 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1502587
03/08/11 5 2 5 5 Dr. Weiser and his nurse Julie were terrific throughout my entire experience. My case was complicated but he brought me through without complications. His staff was very supportive during my aftercare. His nurse returned all calls promptly and was very reassuring.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield