Rate Dr. Buff R. Greider

Dr. Buff R. Greider's Ratings

He was rude, unhelpful and often an hour late in seeing me. After three appointments I stopped seeing him.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag

I'll never forget him. Pretty much cared not for me, but more of himself. I was tired at work.. saw him. His advice is, "get your company to put rest beds in the men's restrooms." He was serious. On another occasion I had an eye problem. "You need laser treatment, I'll make the appointment with a good doctor I know who can fix that." I went home, canceled the appointment with his "doctor friend" with the big machine, then got a second opinion. The second opinion from well known doctor said laser treatment is not necessary and actually call the other doctor on it. I'll not forget the yacht and airplane magazines he subscribes to and leaves out for us to read. And then his complaints of how he wasn't making enough money. Some things you don't forget.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

I found the Doctor to be very helpful, with good suggestions as to improving my health, including web-sites to check for further info. He answered all my questions with very detailed explanations and verbal examples.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2007 | flag

I LOVE them! Buff draws on his lifetime of huge experiences to empathize with his patients. In this day of "drive thru" medical services, I find him a breath of fresh air. He spent one full hour listening to my sypmtoms and generally made me feel a lot better - if only for the human contact he gave me. He was playful with my two year old and focused on me at the same time. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Buff!

Submitted July 23, 2007 | flag

No listening skills. Likes to talk about his own problems. HUGE ego!

Submitted June 8, 2007 | flag

Very rude and self centered. Trying to get him to listen to my symptoms was not possible. He has a temper and goes on about him self and his own medical problems. I get the feeling that he chose the wrong profession and takes it out on patients.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2006 | flag