Rate Dr. Charles J. CRANE

Dr. Charles J. CRANE's Ratings

Dr. Crane recently performed my cataract surgery. He is professional, warm, friendly and patient. His staff is kind and supportive. Dr. Crane answered all my questions before and after the procedure. As someone who has worn glasses since childhood, I was truly amazed at how clearly I could see after surgery. I have complete confidence in Dr. Crane and have already scheduled my second procedure. He and his staff display professionalism at its best. I highly reccommend Dr. Crane and his staff to anyone having cataract surgery.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Crane and his staff were excellent in every way .. had cataract and lasik surgery in both eyes with no problems at all .. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Crane performing the surgeries and would highly recommend him and his staff! Patricia DeCoite

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Charles Crane performed my lasik eye surgery. I was a little nervous because I was over 50 at the time and his patience in answering all my questions alleviated all my fears. His expertise and knowledge made me go ahead with the surgery and I was 100% pleased with the outcome. I recently had cataract surgery. I only trusted Dr. Crane to do the surgery and the outcome was wonderful. Not only is Dr. Crane one of the best in the medical profession, his staff is friendly, concerned, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. You always get a “live” person to answer your calls. They are always courteous and answer your questions promptly. This practice also have and excellent nursing staff and the technicians are outstanding.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Excellent experience with Dr. Crane and his team removing cataracts in both eyes and replacing with intraocular corrective lenses ( bifocal, no less)! The NNJEI group is organized, efficient, friendly and helpful-jeez, are they Boy Scouts? I highly recommend Dr. Crane for this type of surgery and by extension the other services that he offers.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Crane and his staff. THe office is organized and the staff helpful and professional. There is sometimes a big wait to see Dr. Crane but it is a busy office and everyone who passes through sees the doctor. I was very impressed with Dr Crane and have great confidence in his ability. He is very easy to talk to and a very warm person. He definitely spends time with every patient and answers their questions. (This explains the little longer wait)

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag