Rate Dr. Martin D. Bastuba

Dr. Martin D. Bastuba's Ratings

I called Br. Bastuba about Low sperm count and was set up with a phone consultation by his receptionist who was very polite. Dr. Bastuba called me when he was scheduled to (after hours btw) and was very helpful in providing the appropriate information and giving me some hope. I wish every doctor was as dedicated as Dr. Bastuba seems to be. When I told him that I wanted to pay him for his time, he said that he enjoyed what he did and was happy to help. We spent half of the conversation talking about hockey anyway lol. My wife is currently making plans to visit another fertility clinic, which is closer to us, but if it doesn't work out I'd feel very comfortable with the knowledge and consideration that Dr. Bastuba provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328295].votes_count ]]