Rate Dr. Jamie S. Barkin

Dr. Jamie S. Barkin's Ratings

Been sitting here for a half hr and the woman at the desk told me it could be about an hour more wait! If u ask me this is the type of doctor that pays his desk to stay online writting positive reviews notice how the 2 reviews use the word "gruff" to describe him even tho no one EVER uses that word! Just disrepectful to have patients waiting this long simply so he can overbook himself to make more money!! This HAS to be a scam it is never in ANY patients benifit to wait an HOUR to be seen bc the doctor wants to go play golf or something mid-day!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

I was referred by a friend and was extremely happy. Dr. Barkin appears to be very stand offish and gruff but very knowledgeable. He warmed up and scheduled my colonoscopy and endoscopy I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Excellent care, great personality.great manner, gruff but sincere, feel he is the best md I have encountered in my entire life (in any field)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

dr barkin is excellent and the best in the area but he has no bedside manner and the average wait is 2 hours

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr Jamie Barkin is the God of the Pancreas!! He truly saved my life! I was in Dr Willis's office and he called Dr. Barkin to see about an appt for me and Jamie Barkin said "Send them over!" What Doctor is that devoted?!! He then spent 1 1/2 hours with my husband and I going over all my medical info in his private office. And there on his desk were several books HE WROTE on the Pancreas!! Amazing!!! He knows his stuff! There is no one like him, he is the most knowledgeable Dr of GI. I refer all I know to him from the WPB FL area. What a blessing to have had him as my care taker. I will forever be grateful for Dr Jamie Barkin. He is the BEST EVER!!!! I love you Dr Jamie Barkin and always tell my story of you! Thank you for being YOU!!! The world is blessed because your the Doctor you are!!! And he personally comes and follows through with you all the while your in the hospital (surgery, 07.23.08, Pancreatectomy and Splenectomy by Dr Irvin Willis!!! :) Cathy Hobbs, Boynton Beach FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

He is the best without a doubt. Got me through the roughest time of my life with colon cancer. He is caring and takes overall control of the hospital stay. He keeps all of the other docs (surgeons, oncologists, etc) and staff in line. Might not be alive today without him. The other docs in his practice are also excellent but Jamie is the "General". Best doctor I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very skilled in pinpointing the problem, and giving the right medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

This doctor really takes the time with you and really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028718].votes_count ]]