Rate Dr. Lynn K. Thomas

Dr. Lynn K. Thomas's Ratings

Dr. Thomas has done both of my knee replacements and more recently, hand surgery to correct a "trigger finger" condition. Dr. Thomas walks on water. Not only is she an expert at what she does, her staff is really on top of their game. After surgery, I could call the office, and any concerns I had were expertly handled. Dr. Thomas explains up front what to expect from surgery and what will occur which really calmed my fears. She is a tremendous surgern. After surgery, the physical therapist mentioned that Dr. Thomas's work is always first-rate. Her bedside manner and after surgery care are the best I've ever seen. I would highly recommend Dr. Thomas to anyone who has need of any orthopedic surgery. She is an A+ doctor in every aspect of her work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328405].votes_count ]]