Rate Dr. Diem T. NGUYEN

Dr. Diem T. NGUYEN's Ratings

The information that she is imparting can be done with a Google search. There are numerous books that can be purchased and free information as well on the internet. I had already figured out what body type I was based on her presentation and google search. Keep in mind there is nothing in writing. No disclosure of her fees, what exactly she provides or how often. In her presentation she states that plans are customized for the individual yet she quoted me $8,870 which is exactly what she quoted to others in other reviews. She said it so fast I thought she said $887. When it clear that I was not going to pay her anything she was done. . No time for me to ask question as she stated in her presentation. The whole experience lasted about 15 minutes. The appointment was supposed to be 1 hour. My suggestion is just forgo the seminar, do your own research and search out a naturopathic practitioner that is more reputable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328481].votes_count ]]