You may also like

Rate Dr. Diem T. NGUYEN

Dr. Diem T. NGUYEN's Ratings

I had problems with my weight, thyroid and energy level. I attended one of her free seminars and Agreed to sign up. The program includes all the professional visits, in my case, 6 mos.; the supplements and the lab work. I have lost 12 lbs in 4 months, boosted my energy level and my thyroid levels back to normal. The findings from my lab work from my regular physician showed my progress and the improvement in my overall well being. I've been happy with my results. I realize it is not for everyone. It is definitely behavior modification. Follow the doctor's orders, take the supplements, exercise, eating the right kinds of foods, etc. I'm glad I took time to attend her free seminar.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2849574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had seen ads for Dr. Nguyen's seminars for months. So when symptoms of my hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's disease continued to drag me down, I met with her. She introduced me to her treatment methods, and explained the program thoroughly. I understood that success was up to me, and that she would be my coach through the process.

Here I am 4 months later, and my symptoms have nearly completely subsided. I met with Dr. Nguyen every 2 weeks, I followed the prescribed diet, and took the recommended supplements. I appreciated the laboratory tests that she ordered to help me understand foods to which my body is sensitive. I have nothing but POSITIVE things to say about Dr. Nguyen and the program she outlined for me.

I feel so much better than when I started - I sleep better, I have more energy, and I have a better outlook on life. Thanks, Dr. Nguyen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

When I went looking for a medical practitioner I wanted someone who could think out of the box, see me as a whole person and find what was causing me problems then fix the issues. While no one is 100% I have found that my health issues have greatly improved following the program given to me by Dr Diem. First of all I studied nutrition on a personal level for years, and when I couldn't fix my ailments and regular MD's only proposed things that seemed to be rather useless, such as knee surgery when I was fixed by a Chiropractor, and exercise when I had H Pylori, etc, I was up to find someone who could connect the dots and think out of the box. Indeed this happened with Dr Diem, and when I wholeheartedly follow the regime she gave me everything has begun to fix itself. My knees which used to bother me especially when waking, do not do so, I have lost weight, yes not a lot, but then I didn't always follow the program, not her fault. My energy levels have gone up, headaches are almost non existent, gassing feeling has ended and I now also know my real food allergies. I usually had been a high energy person, but when I first found Dr Diem almost 6 months ago my energy level was waning. I now am at my normal high energy levels and again, if I stray from the program I feel it, if I stay on the program my body is in a high energy high alertness state. I read a lot of the negative ratings on Dr Diem, and I cannot help wondering if these people just wanted to find fault or they ever really tried the program which includes all lab tests, supplements and office visits. She does not misrepresent herself, so if someone is accusing her of that they are just either being negative or trying to talk out of line. She gives it all in writing and it is expensive only because it is out of pocket. Compared to regular medicine her costs are fair to inexpensive however most insurances (at least mine doesn't) will not cover them. My health has benefited by her program and even though it was a real stretch financially to handle it, I had to accept that health came first, and frankly, speaking for myself, if it wasn't so much of a financial sacrifice I probably would have been less likely to follow the program so religiously and maybe would not have seen the benefits I have gained.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

To clarify, Ms. Nguyen IS NOT A DR. She claims to be a "functional endocrinologist" which is to say that she has no formal training in endocrinology. Her ads use choice scientific buzzwords to fool unsuspecting sufferers of recognized illnesses. As a board certified M.D., I have had numerous patients benefit from alternative medicine, but this woman is not trained to give medical advise or diagnose any conditions. She should be ashamed of her false claims and inadequate knowledge of any and all things science.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2629106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

The information that she is imparting can be done with a Google search. There are numerous books that can be purchased and free information as well on the internet. I had already figured out what body type I was based on her presentation and google search. Keep in mind there is nothing in writing. No disclosure of her fees, what exactly she provides or how often. In her presentation she states that plans are customized for the individual yet she quoted me $8,870 which is exactly what she quoted to others in other reviews. She said it so fast I thought she said $887. When it clear that I was not going to pay her anything she was done. . No time for me to ask question as she stated in her presentation. The whole experience lasted about 15 minutes. The appointment was supposed to be 1 hour. My suggestion is just forgo the seminar, do your own research and search out a naturopathic practitioner that is more reputable.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][328481].votes_count ]]