Rate Dr. CHRISTOPHER A. BURNS

Dr. CHRISTOPHER A. BURNS's Ratings

On 1/8/2014 I had gum surgery. A growth along with some bone had to be removed. The surgery went so well that I had to question whether anything had actually been done!!! The only discomfort that I felt was a little soreness in my gum and chin for a couple of days. I had minimal swelling. I do not consider myself someone that has a high tolerance for pain, so I was really impressed that I did not need any pain medication after the surgery. If I ever have to have oral surgery again in my lifetime, I will certain look up Christopher Burns, DDS!!!!!

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

I have told several people about Dr. Burns and his staff. I am completely satisfied with the procedure and the professionalism of the staff.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

I couldn't be more pleased with my whole experience with Dr. Burns and his staff. He is meticulous in every way. He offered various approaches to my problems. I have bone issues and will need a sinus lift. I feel confident in continuing with him. He seems very ethical and his staff is more than cordial. I encourage any dentist reading this to refer your patients to Dr. Burns. For dental work, it has been a pleasant experience!

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I have been to Geist Oral & Facial Surgery several times over the past 10 years, from wisdom teeth being removed and a couple teeth being extracted. So when I had a front tooth that had fractured on me, I didn't hesitate to call Dr. Burns and make an appointment. Dr. Burns talked to me about a dental implant and the pros and cons of having it done. I decided to go with the implant, and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Burns is the best Oral Surgeon in my book and I wouldn't go to anyone else. His staff is awesome!! They make you feel right at home and like you are part of the family. I can't say enough about everyone at Geist Oral & Facial Surgery, they are the best at what they do!!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

The staff was amazing. We were put at ease through the entire process. The video answered questions about the procedure and care afterwards. The staff then reitereated the post op instructions prior to our discharge. The care we received was very personal and professional.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr. Burns and his staff was outstanding! First, the front office did an outstanding job finding a time for my procedure that best fit my work schedule. Second, the assistant did a great job of explaining my procedure and going over my post op instructions and care. Finally, Dr. Burns was very professional and did a great job performing my surgery without pain during and post surgery. I couldn't believe that I was completely without pain following my surgery. Thank you Dr. Burns & Staff! Rick Hehman

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Burns explained each step of the procedure, was always concerned for my comfort, performed the procedure with care and skill, and followed up with me.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

The implant procedure actually started several months earlier. Dr. Burns took time to explain the procedure in great detail to make me understand what to expect. That time was appreciated.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag