Rate Dr. Paul M. Bauer

Dr. Paul M. Bauer's Ratings

I rosalio Amaya is very grateful for this dr paul bauer he saved my life if it wasn't for him I would not be here he found me colon cancer and saved my life he may be rude and may have his up and downs but we all do but the surgery that was done on me from him he did a well job and I want to thank him very much for saving my life thank u dr bauer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Bauer had to do the surgery another dr should have performed. He saved my life and I am now doing as well as can be expected. Difficult surgery, had to remove 4000 ml of super bad liquid. I expected and received complications due to bowel area. He got it cleared and healed. He is a bit gruff and so am I. Nothing but the utmost respect for this practicioner. I trust this Dr without reservations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2330820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had. He cured me. I am so grateful to him. I needed a complicated surgery and he made me feel confident and comfortable. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr. Bauer was arrogant, rude and unable to deal with complications following my surgery. Once the surgery was done he no longer wanted anything to do with me. He would not answer any questions about what was going on and was on the verge of letting me die when the patient activist got involved and got Dr. Bauer away from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121359].votes_count ]]