Rate Dr. Paul M. Bauer

Dr. Paul M. Bauer's Ratings

Dr. Bauer had to do the surgery another dr should have performed. He saved my life and I am now doing as well as can be expected. Difficult surgery, had to remove 4000 ml of super bad liquid. I expected and received complications due to bowel area. He got it cleared and healed. He is a bit gruff and so am I. Nothing but the utmost respect for this practicioner. I trust this Dr without reservations.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

The best doctor I have ever had. He cured me. I am so grateful to him. I needed a complicated surgery and he made me feel confident and comfortable. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bauer was arrogant, rude and unable to deal with complications following my surgery. Once the surgery was done he no longer wanted anything to do with me. He would not answer any questions about what was going on and was on the verge of letting me die when the patient activist got involved and got Dr. Bauer away from me.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag