Rate Dr. Andrew C. Kim

Dr. Andrew C. Kim's Ratings

This "doctor" only bad mouthed the radiologist and facility where I got my MRI. He said that most radiologist only get it right about 50% of the time. He wouldn't believe the report and said he couldn't read the MRI images because he thought they were very poor quality. So he completely ignored the report and my primary doctors report and just said he thought it was old age based on "orient traditions". I'm only 52. Completely unwilling to help other than suggest heat packs to de thaw and force movement in my torn rotator cuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

My experience with Dr. Kim had a very unfavorable outcome. After breaking a bone in a fall, he installed a metal plate and 10 screws to repair the break. His "fix" caused additional breaks in my bone post operation, disfigurment, and continued pain, loss of healing time and loss of ability to resume a normal active life. His advice was to leave it alone. I went for a 2nd opinion which resulted in a removal of the plate Dr. Kim put in, a correction to the disfigured bone, and a new plate installed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr Kim has done both elbows, both knees, both shoulders, hand and foot surgery on me. He is very thorough and ONLY does surgery when it highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Dr Kim has performed three surgeries. All done with no complications--excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Have had 3 surgeries for both knees and shoulder--excellent results. Same with my wife's elbow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

He has done 3 surgeries for our family and he will be doing my hip replacements this year. He is an excellent Dr. who is not one to rush his patients in and out he takes his time and is very precise with everything he does. I have seen him for numerous things over the years and have always had excellent results and he is a very smart and kind man. His staff is very friendly. I would recommend this office and Dr. to anyone in this area for any Ortho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2028953].votes_count ]]