Rate Dr. Otto Goyco

Dr. Otto Goyco's Ratings

Excellent! Doctor! He is always available to answer questions and you can fully trust in him. Medical knowledge is excellent too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

THE BEST! Knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Dr. Goyco has been my doc for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Not chattry but suscient and to the point. very complete, thorough and observent, professional in every way, and competent...like him very much, been seeing him for about 7-8 yrs now. would not change. facilitates quesions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Goyco for the past 11 years. I have had routine physicals as well as many other appointments needed for various minor ailments. He and his staff have always been very professional, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Goyco came to the hospital to check on me when I was admitted as a result of having chemo treatments. I have experienced a situation when having a general conversation during an exam, he heard me say something that made his pursue the conversation to make sure I did not have a certain problem. He reviews results of tests made for a specialist and follows up as needed; this is now he found an issue with my thyroid based on the tests run for my cancer. My issue with the thyroid is now under control. I feel very comfortable and enjoy talking with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

We recently switched over to this office from Cumming Family Medical. If you want real rude, just go there. We have only seen the PA at Goyco's office since the switch and she is amazing, engaging and personable. My daughter has hard to find veins. The nurse got in in 1 try. They had candy and soda on hand when my daughter became ill, to bring her blood sugar up. We got results with in 24-48 hours via phone call of labwork. There was a billing error, it was promptly fixed and they were nice about it. I never had this treatment with our former office and all I can say is if you want rude and you want to be nickel and dimed, try CFM. This office signs forms without a fee, doesn't schedule follow-ups just because and patient care seems to matter to them. We feel like we're getting the royal treatment and educated people who know what they are doing, not just "doing" to make a profit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

This is an AMAZING doctor. He literally saved my life.. I just wish Deidra was back!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Do not go to this doctor!!! After 3 years of being a patient it seems as his new patients are much more important. Diedra, his nurse assistante is a rude **** that doesn't care about their patient's well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328944].votes_count ]]