You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael D. Weiss

Dr. Michael D. Weiss's Ratings

Dr. Weiss did a bunionectomy and hammer toe procedure. The results were poor. 6 months later, my foot is in worse shape than when I began. He also left a large part of a pin in my foot which navigated all the way down my foot. He didn't look at my xrays after having me repeat them until I suggested it. It was a bad experience and I would never recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Here is selected info from complaints filed with the Board of Podiatric Medicine and the BBB Seeking effective problem-solving with a high probability of success using advanced scanning technology, I formally engaged Dr. Weiss on 6/6/2012 Full up-front fee paid and a series of services and products were to be provided. Short version - 4 months later, temps plus two perms were total disasters, and a series of services was killed before the 2nd step, meaning the remaining steps ALREADY PAID FOR will never happen.. Next, I made a request for refund and Weiss' lawyer invited and challenged me to sue, which raises these questions-- Since when is it _proper to play “keep-away” with a self-pay medical patient’s cash ? _proper to keep money for services you know you will never perform due to your own negligence and malpractice ? _proper to force the patient to run the gauntlet of the legal system ? This is not opinion, this is reporting events that have occurred. Can't un-ring the bell.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][328954].votes_count ]]