Rate Dr. MICHAEL D. WEISS

Dr. MICHAEL D. WEISS's Ratings

Here is selected info from complaints filed with the Board of Podiatric Medicine and the BBB Seeking effective problem-solving with a high probability of success using advanced scanning technology, I formally engaged Dr. Weiss on 6/6/2012 Full up-front fee paid and a series of services and products were to be provided. Short version - 4 months later, temps plus two perms were total disasters, and a series of services was killed before the 2nd step, meaning the remaining steps ALREADY PAID FOR will never happen.. Next, I made a request for refund and Weiss' lawyer invited and challenged me to sue, which raises these questions-- Since when is it _proper to play “keep-away” with a self-pay medical patient’s cash ? _proper to keep money for services you know you will never perform due to your own negligence and malpractice ? _proper to force the patient to run the gauntlet of the legal system ? This is not opinion, this is reporting events that have occurred. Can't un-ring the bell.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag