Rate Angela M. Giza

Angela M. Giza's Ratings

Knowledgable, caring, and actually listens to her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

the wait time in the exam room is always over 45 minutes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Angela Giza was by far the best dr I have ever had, unfortunatly she has move out to western massachusetts. she is very understanding and attentive. I wish I could find another like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Angela is a knowledgeable, kind, caring and compassionate doctor. She has GREAT diagnosis skills and takes her time with you no matter how far behind her schedule may be. She understands woman and is way ahead of any doctor I have yet to visit. I feel that she is looking out for my best interests versus looking for a quick in and out and make a buck for the practice....she is the BEST. When Dr. Hart retired I would have moved elsewhere if Angela had left the practice. Fortunately for us she did not leave.....ANGELA IS A GREATLY SKILLED AND COMPASSIONATE DR/CARE TAKER and DIAGNOSIS SPECIALIST.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

always ready to listen and is understanding. very good DR. was very pleased with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328997].votes_count ]]