Rate Dr. Angela M. Giza

Dr. Angela M. Giza's Ratings

Angela Giza was by far the best dr I have ever had, unfortunatly she has move out to western massachusetts. she is very understanding and attentive. I wish I could find another like her.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

Angela is a knowledgeable, kind, caring and compassionate doctor. She has GREAT diagnosis skills and takes her time with you no matter how far behind her schedule may be. She understands woman and is way ahead of any doctor I have yet to visit. I feel that she is looking out for my best interests versus looking for a quick in and out and make a buck for the practice....she is the BEST. When Dr. Hart retired I would have moved elsewhere if Angela had left the practice. Fortunately for us she did not leave.....ANGELA IS A GREATLY SKILLED AND COMPASSIONATE DR/CARE TAKER and DIAGNOSIS SPECIALIST.....

Submitted Dec. 12, 2010 | flag

always ready to listen and is understanding. very good DR. was very pleased with her.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag