Dr. THOMAS MOWERY

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. THOMAS MOWERY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5222127
04/03/14 3 5 5 5 Dr. Mowery was referred to me by my Physical Therapy doctor he preformed a couple different surgical procedures on my spine more than once and he couldn't of been a kinder more gentle doctor. I would definitely refer him to anybody. I was a nervous wreck because I needed to be awake during these procedures however his bedside manner was so soothing he went out of his way to make me comfortable joking around and explaining everything to me step by step. I couldn't of asked for a better doctor. Thank you Dr. Mowery... Sincerely, J. Sauceda
Insurance: Workers Comp
Respond
RID: 1544244
22/09/11 5 4 5 4 Answered my questions. Had a good adittude towards prosedures and towards me and my case. Would recomend this dr, and I have been though many in the last 12yrs.
Insurance: Workers Comp