Rate Dr. Stephanie Y. Clop

Dr. Stephanie Y. Clop's Ratings

Chronic back pain following a training accident in the Army in 1998. I went to more than 20 doctors over 12 years until I found Dr. Clop. She simply never gave up until she figured out what the problem was (Sacroiliac Dysfunction), and then was tenacious in finding solutions that worked. Don't go there to whine though! She is looking for patients who want to work hard to get better and who want to take responsibility for their recovery. I have been seeing her for four years now and look forward to every visit. An extremely knowledgable and competent doctor who treats me with a great deal of respect. Town Center Orthopedics is a very friendly and happy office staff, and their physical therapy department is fantastic. Very grateful to have them close!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Extremely knowledgable and personal.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Only problem is the wait time and inability to get in touch with doctor or assistant. Dr Clop is very caring and determined to help her patients. My lower ratings, in my opinion, have nothing to do with the office staff.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

Talking with will just make you at the least smile. Now that's feeling better.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2010 | flag