Rate Dr. Mitesh K. Kapadia

Dr. Mitesh K. Kapadia's Ratings

From the first evaluation appointment, to the first post operation visit my experience with Dr Kapadia and his entire staff has been exceptional and far exceeding my expectations. He has a very pleasant and reassuring demeanor which put me at ease as he detailed the procedure he was to perform on my "droopy" eyelids. On the date of the surgery, I arrived at the center at 6:15 and was prepared for the procedure by a competent,friendly and very professional staff.The actual surgery was painless and by 8:15 I was home. Dr Kapadia's staff had provided me with the post operation procedures to follow. I could not be more pleased with the entire experience and results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr. Kapadia was very easy to work with. He knew exactly what needed to be done and it was completed in a timely matter. His work is exceptional and after a week there were no signs of stitches or bruising. I have recommended him to others and they are having him do their surgery also. His mild manner and soft speech makes it easy to relax while in his care. I would go back to Dr. Kapadia if I needed any follow up surgery at a later date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

The results were as promised. I am very pleased with Dr. Kapadia's work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr Kapadia did a wonderful job, his staff very polite, I would recommend him highly, very informative and a great attitude toward his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Easy to deal with; knew what he was doing; no fuss or bother. Follow ups were done promptly and did not extend them beyond what was necessary. Would recommend to friends/family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Everything was great... from my initial visit, the office staff helped me with any questions and then the procedure was quick and painless ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

I had been fighting an eye infection for about 6 months and treating it for a coupleof months. I had seen two other doctors in the practice. It was not until Kapadia did a minor surgical procedure on me(by opening the lower eyeduct and removing a stone!) that I was finally able to rid myself of the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Kapadia for any ophthalmic cosmetic procedures. He is very professional, knowledgable and skilled. He went out of his way to accommodate my needs and schedule. Moreover, I am very happy with my result. I never waited to see him, and I was always seen within minutes whether I was early or late for my appointment! His office manager is also very organized and helpful. Overall, it was a great experience, and I will recommend my friends and family to consult with Dr. Kapadia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr Kapadia was very helpful the staff are very friendly and I am very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I would not recommend him for fillers or Botox. He rushes you and is always quite late. I was not impressed with his placement of Botox and had to go to another doctor to try to correct what he did. You really need to go to someone who takes the time to analyze your face regarding placement of fillers and Botox. Luckily time has passed and it is wearing off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329531].votes_count ]]