Rate Dr. Ralph E. Stolz

Dr. Ralph E. Stolz's Ratings

doctor stolz is absolutely fantastic taking the time that all of the patients need. his staff however on the other hand are very unprofessional, unknowagble and uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2331901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

The staff was friendly, pleasant and compassionate. The doctor is simply fantastic, kind compassionate and caring. He explained everything, I never felt like a number or hurried. He listened to me and answered my questions. We need a new generation of doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Consulted for opiate dependency, Dr. Stolz recommended I take Naltrexone. It was my 1st day in 6 months of use, and he directed me to take 1 50mg pill, stating that I might feel slight nausea and discomfort. Adhering to his advice, I became violently ill as the drug precipitated an abrupt state of withdrawal for which I needed to be hospitalized and sedated. I later found that Naltrexone must not be administered until 7-10 days after the last dose of opiates. Overall, I was very disappointed with the waste of time and money, and severe suffering caused by his instruction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

The doctor is wonderful in the few times ,I have been there .The staff is rude to patients , very unprofessional in their conversations for all to hear . Tonya's replacement is the nastiest women alive ,With a rude mouth about doc. and patients . I did notice on my last visit that their are two new women there to assist .These girls seem nice ,But so did the heavy lady at the window at first . IMHO - If you can't handle the job leave ! Not let it out on patients ,you would not have a job without us . I was a RN for many years ,I will say anyone of us would have let go for acting as these women do . I feel for the doc .Who has little time to notice ,We also don't want to bother him with such things . Lets hope since since Tonya leaving ,The two newest women can keep their patients and smiles ,All may be good again .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Dr Stoltz has been the angel we have been looking for. His knowledge about addiction and his compassion for his patients is remarkable and very heart warming. He cared about my son from the minute he walked in the room. He spent 1 hour and did not rush to get us out of his office. My son called him sometime twice a day and he was always there for him. I can not believe how wonderful and caring he is. We love his hugs and would recommend him to anyone who has an addiction and gets help. HE IS TRULY OUR ANGEL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Very helpful and very caring doctor. He sat with me and listened to all of my problems and concerns and explained anything I wasn't understanding. Pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329780].votes_count ]]