Rate Dr. G. Dick Miller

Dr. G. Dick Miller's Ratings

He's that affluenza moron. Let him starve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

He stole about $7000 from me and treated me like a rat! #BADdoctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

This person is not a doctor. He is a crook. Makes up terms such as "affluenza" to defend a rich kid guilty of manslaughter. Don't support this guy. Run him out of his business. He has no integrity. Should have his license revoked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

This man helped a guilty 16 yro, Ethan Couch get away with murder! Ethan pled guilty to 4 counts of vehicle homicide and injured 9 others and this doctors testimony got Ethan only 10 years probation. The claim is that Ethan's rich parents spoiled him and never punished him, which in turn he doesn't understand the consequences of his actions. Dr. G Dick Miller argued Ethan is mentally ill and Ethan walked WITHOUT chains out of court. If your rich you want this guy to testify for you because he is easily paid off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

I only have about $50000 saved so I don't think I qualify for afluenza. Can you tell me the worst crime that you can get me out of in the 25k to 30k range?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Doctor was late to my appt and was very dismissive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329916].votes_count ]]