Dr. CHYH-WOEI LEE

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. CHYH-WOEI LEE has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1491655
20/07/11 5 5 5 5 I have suffered from asthma and chronic sinusitis for years. I cannot begin to tell you how many allergists and ENT specialists I have seen over the years. No one has been able to help me as much as Dr. Lee has. After a thorough history and exam, he told me that he felt that my sinusitis was the primary problem and that asthma was flared because of uncontrolled sinusitis. I started his nasal regimen and started on allergy shots. Within 1 year, my sinuses cleared significantly but more importantly, my asthma was finally well controlled. Thank you very much Dr. Lee!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1317069
17/12/10 2 2 2 2 I had been with this doctor for one year. But it turned out it was a waste of time and money. Totally bad experience.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield