Rate Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee

Dr. Chyh-Woei Lee's Ratings

I have suffered from asthma and chronic sinusitis for years. I cannot begin to tell you how many allergists and ENT specialists I have seen over the years. No one has been able to help me as much as Dr. Lee has. After a thorough history and exam, he told me that he felt that my sinusitis was the primary problem and that asthma was flared because of uncontrolled sinusitis. I started his nasal regimen and started on allergy shots. Within 1 year, my sinuses cleared significantly but more importantly, my asthma was finally well controlled. Thank you very much Dr. Lee!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I had been with this doctor for one year. But it turned out it was a waste of time and money. Totally bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][329962].votes_count ]]