Rate Dr. Serene S. Srouji

Dr. Serene S. Srouji's Ratings

I thought I really liked Dr. Srouji. She was attentive and concerned during my appointments. Once I started the protocol, I never saw or spoke to her again. The policy at BWH is that you can only speak to the nurse and all the REs work as a "team" so you're stuck with whoever is scheduled that week for retrievals and transfers. I guess they assume every doctor there has the same skills and success rates. I don't and I did not like not knowing the doctor performing the 2 most important procedures (retrieval and transfer) in the entire IVF process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Simply an outstanding doctor. Thorough, compassionate, and highly talented. She explained the options, answered all our questions, and helped us make the best decision for my wife. She removed a fibroid the size of a small cantaloupe robotically via 3 tiny incisions. My wife was scared, but Dr. Srouji's reassuring nature and confidence got her through. She was there for us the morning of surgery for last minute questions, personally checked in on my wife that evening and the following afternoon in the hospital, and called a couple days later. My wife was so fortunate to have Dr. Srouji as her doctor, and The Brigham is equally as fortunate to have such a talented surgeon on staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Dr Srouji is exceptionally highly talented, very passionate, very thorough with her subject, good hearted doctor. I had a cervical fibroid and my chances of loosing the uterus were very high. But with Dr Srouji's expertise and knowledge I was able to retain my uterus. I would definitely recommend her. Her whole staff was very supportive. The only thing is you have to wait little long for her appointments, which is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330108].votes_count ]]