Rate Dr. SERENE S. SROUJI

Dr. SERENE S. SROUJI's Ratings

Simply an outstanding doctor. Thorough, compassionate, and highly talented. She explained the options, answered all our questions, and helped us make the best decision for my wife. She removed a fibroid the size of a small cantaloupe robotically via 3 tiny incisions. My wife was scared, but Dr. Srouji's reassuring nature and confidence got her through. She was there for us the morning of surgery for last minute questions, personally checked in on my wife that evening and the following afternoon in the hospital, and called a couple days later. My wife was so fortunate to have Dr. Srouji as her doctor, and The Brigham is equally as fortunate to have such a talented surgeon on staff.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr Srouji is exceptionally highly talented, very passionate, very thorough with her subject, good hearted doctor. I had a cervical fibroid and my chances of loosing the uterus were very high. But with Dr Srouji's expertise and knowledge I was able to retain my uterus. I would definitely recommend her. Her whole staff was very supportive. The only thing is you have to wait little long for her appointments, which is worth the wait.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag