Rate Dr. Jackson M. Lim

Dr. Jackson M. Lim's Ratings

Dr Lim took care of my sister, daughter and wife, all had major foot problems, fasciitis, tendonitis hallux valgus etc. each time we were seen promptly, professionally, by a very friendly staff and DR lIM, He corrrected the problems, took time to explain and made supports as needed for alleviating the painful foot conditions. I and my family have been astounded by the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I was recomended to see Dr. Lim by a friend. The staff is great, very helpful, and caring. Helped me a lot. Dr. Lim made me feel better after.He did take his time with me in the room, and explained in detail what was going on with me.Im glad he did take his time and did a full evaluation, not just checked me for what I was being seen for, but a total evaluation. There are other doctors that just dont listen to you, or pay attention. Loved him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

My first appointment with Dr.Lim was at 1300 I was not taken back to a room until 1400 even though I arrived 20 minutes early to complete paperwork as requested. I did not actaully see Dr.Lim until about 1440. All in all I disliked his staff, they had loud music going, did seem to care to inform me if the doctor would be running late or not, and seemed unaffected that I had been waiting for an hour to be seen at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330125].votes_count ]]