You may also like

Rate Dr. Justin A. Maykel

Dr. Justin A. Maykel's Ratings

Left knowing I had wasted my time. After going through several exams and procedures, I was referred to him by a Gen. Surgeon. All records and even an email explaining my case had been sent prior to my visit. My consult did NOT end up being with him, and all questions were handled by an assistent. He then came into the consult and made a statement that confirmed that he had not read the email or reviewed any of the data provided to him prior to my appt. I then provided him the data, and he left the room. When he came back in, he literally made a statement that proved once again, not one thing had been reviewed, including images and statements from my prior surgeon regarding what she had found during surgery, and he attempted to diagnose me without reviewing the info or examing me. He didn't deserve a dime for that consult and it was a complete waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Visited once. Satisfied with visit but felt a little rushed. Will go back though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Very smart doctor with a awesome doctor patient manners, explains everything would recommend .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Maykel apologized for the relatively short wait. He was friendly, knowledgable and explained my options clearly and thoroughly. He made my colonoscopy an easy experience. His expertise allowed me to avoid further surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330171].votes_count ]]