Rate Dr. Michael D. Robinson

Dr. Michael D. Robinson's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Yes sometimes he does speak softly or mumble but he seems pretty nice and he's always pleasant. I think he does care about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

He seemed inattentive and uninterested, and it got worse week to week. Simply proposed new drugs when other medications did not work. Little creative thinking and no concern for the patient. VERY disappointed in his attitude and his effort to medically help a patient eager to do the work and see results. Made someone suffering from BiPolar depression feel even worse about himself because the Dr had no answers and worse, did not seem to care. The NJ system of having seperate Psychiatric Drs who prescribe meds from the Therapists who do the cognitive work seems extremely costly and also disconnected. Where is the accountability for results?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I have a treatment resistant condition. I have been on countless meds, with other physicians and with Dr Robinson. He's been nothing but patient and persistant in trying to help me. I'm now on a med that is working! And his assistant is also very nice to boot. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

Dr. Robinson mumbles and it's hard to understand him. He was a good listener, until I said that the meds he gave me weren't helping. He dismissed me from his practice by saying "you have a lot of things to work out" and showed me the door--no assessment, no referrals, no meds. I thought it was very unprofessional. He took days and several calls to make a callback. It took a threat of saying I'd make a complaint about hime to get him to send me my records. He may be smart and understanding at first, but when I didn't feel better from the 8-10 sets of meds he tried, he didn't say,I don't know what else to do, he just dismissed me from his office. Bad news. His secretary is very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I have seen Dr. Robinson on and off for over 10 years. He has been attentive, patient, and compasionate. He is not in my network but I wouldn't go to anyone else, he's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

He is the absolute best! Non-judgemental and sincerly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029545].votes_count ]]