Rate Dr. John R. Feeney

Dr. John R. Feeney's Ratings

Due to a change in insurance I was forced to change my family doctor after being with the same doctor for the past 10 years. I wish I has done so much sooner. Dr. Feeney and his staff are wonderful. They truly care about their patients. They are friendly, prompt and extremely helpful if you have a question or concern. At my first visit Dr. Feeney made me feel comfortable and had taken the time to review my past medical records and was aware of my medical conditions ahead of time. Hands down, BEST DOCTOR IN TEMECULA VALLEY! I will never change doctors again.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Feeney is very open to the patients input. I have a hereditary illness that is extremely rare. Dr Feeney is open to learning about the details and hiccups of this illness. He does not take it offensive to make referrals quite the opposite. His staff are friendly and helpful. Dr Feeney does not have a stacked up office and is very punctual. As a nurse I am thrilled to give Doc Feeney 2 thumbs up.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Feeney's practice is excellent in all respects. As a health care professional myself (R.N.), I am highly selective when it comes to choosing a primary care provider. I was a patient of Dr. Bridget Briggs (Murrieta) for years, and while I found her to be an excellent physician, her office staff and professional practitioners are very lacking. Dr. Feeney is extremely knowledgeable and sincerely caring toward his patients. He is available in emergencies, maintains quality and timely continuity of care, and makes appropriate referrals. Furthermore, his medical support and office staff are excellent; genuinely concerned about their clients' needs. This is a Top-Notch practice!

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag