Rate Dr. Sherri S. Levin

Dr. Sherri S. Levin's Ratings

I visited with dr. Sherri Levin today and I found her to be amazing and I'm very grateful to have her as my ob/gyn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Levin is wonderful. She is so personable and I feel like she treats me like family when I am there. I have referred all of my friends to her, and they love her too. She delivered my little sister 16 years ago, and she always makes a point to ask me about my sister and our family (my mom still goes to Dr Levin also). I recently got engaged and when I told her at my latest appointment she gave me a huge hug and was very interested in all of the plans. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Levin, and I would not consider going to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Just had a second procedure by dr levin today. I had hardly any pain and her bedside manor was perfect for such a busy doctor. She came to my room before and after and spoke to me and my husband. I have never had a bad experience in the office or hospital. I recommend this highly qualified doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Levin for over 20 years. She delivered my son who is now 16 and last year I had essure (to tie my tubes, a fabulous procedure). She has always answered all my questions and I totally trust her! She is busy, but I don't mind waiting while she delivers a baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Levin seemed to hate it that I had few questions to ask her- like I was waisting her time. She is more into the money side of her business than caring for her patients. Wait time is totally unacceptable. I missed half a work day for my appt. The business and care of this office is awful. For sure go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I have to wait over an hour to see Dr. And Dr. Spent average of 5 minute with me. She is in rush all the time and make me uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I've never actually been to dr. Levin but was referred to her by coworkers when I became pregnant with my first child. When I called to make an appt I was told dr. Levin would only accept me as a patient if I would have a csection. This spoke volumes to me about the kind of doctor ms. Levin was. What kind of doctor will only preform csection births???? I'll let you be the judge of that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Levin for almost 2 years. I have always found her staff to be friendly and helpful. Dr. Levin is wonderful! She is always positive and friendly. She listens to what my problem is and gives me good advice. I originally went to her because a friend of mine recommended her and I have been very happy with my care. I have recommended her to several of my friends. I think that she is on of the best doctors that I have been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

I thought she was very unfriendly, I couldn't tell for sure either she was irritated by my questions or just not interested. She spent very little time with me and I was rushed out of her office. Seems that all she cares about is money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

I recently had had the same experience as several ladies above have noted. Dr. Levin comes into the room but spends little time discussing the particulars of your case and if you ask questions, you receive a vague answer from over her shoulder. I had my surgery and after all my follow-ups were completed, I vowed never to return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][749525].votes_count ]]