Rate Dr. O. Atilla Onan

Dr. O. Atilla Onan's Ratings

Excellent Doctor! Brilliant surgeon! He gave me the attention and tests that I needed and then the surgery I needed. He is very conservative in his treatment, is attentive and easy to talk to and to understand. I can recommend him with confidence.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Onan for Herniated Disc. I had sever Sciatica in my left leg. I have never experienced this kind of pain and hope I never do again. I tried physical therapy along with some strong meds but the pain was constant. My first visit Dr. Onan recommended a Epidural Steroid Injection. This injection only gave me relieve for 3 days and the pain was back. Dr. Onan next step was the Discectomy Laminotomy Surgery. I have been free of pain ever since. I would recommend Dr. Onan without hesitation.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Onan was awesome, I highly recommend him. I saw him for lower back pain that radiated down my legs. I like the fact that he has digital access to the X-ray and MRI pictures immediately and can show you where the problem is located. He tried to manage the pain first through medication, but ended with surgery. The surgery was flawless and recovery was fast. He went through the stomach and fussed two disks. My lower back has feels better than it did in my 20s and I have had no problems or issues with it for years. I do have a small scar that has almost disappeared. Great overall experience.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

Terrible. For one, the place that did the MRI for my spine didn't even send over the pictures. He did receive the radiologist report. He never even examined my back or read my medical history. He just agreed with the radiologist report, and said I had no back problems. Yet didn't even care that I can't sit stand or lie down or pick up my legs sometimes for that matter. Don't waste your time with him, if its not black and white to him, he doesn't even care to look for himself. Will dump you off to someone else in a heart beat.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Onan has treated my spine condition conservatively, which I appreciate. He listens exceptionally well and answers all of my questions, even the kinda dumb ones. He takes your pain serioursly but has a pleasant and relaxed demeanor. I have 150% confidence in him and feel lucky that he is my doctor!

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Excellent physician and for his specialty. Very knowledgable and helpful. Excellent communication skills and very personable and caring. Highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2007 | flag

Fantastic Dr. - Worked with others for 5+ years and nobody wanted to listed. He did, found the problem, performed surgery, and my life's a new world! He's young, but don't let that fool you. He's highly educated. I would recommend him to EVERYONE who needs him.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2006 | flag