Rate Dr. Clark B Bernard

Dr. Clark B Bernard's Ratings

This man is a disgrace to the medical profession he did a spinal fusion in my neck at BG Medical Center. No follow up care was given . 3 appointments canceled by his staff and the final straw was after sitting in his office a month plus after my surgery I was informed it wold be at least 3 more hours at least. He is no more than a butcher and should be banned from practicing medicine. I would not send my pet to him. All he cares about is the high paying surgery and could care less about after care. Refused to answer any questions I had prior to my surgery telling me only to wait and he would inform me of all I needed to know in his spill or sales pitch. While I knew I had spinal damage after his exam, my pain level went from a 4-5 to a 9-10 .Just from his exam.BEWARE OF THIS MAN HE IS A BUTCHER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Is one of the best Neurosurgeon that I've had!!!!!He done a great job on my neck an would recommend to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I was kept waiting over three (3) hours at both of my appointments. The staff and doctor blamed their computer system. At the second visit I was told they were running 4 hours behind. This was AFTER I'd been there 3 hours. I drive 90 minutes each way. I asked why they couldn't have bothered to call me so I didn't lose so much time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Excellent surgery and outcome!! Wonderful experience. Dr. Bernard was so friendly and informative...I would never go to anybody else for spine or brain issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, smart doctor. Always gives full explanations and urges me to ask questions. He is the most compassionate doctors I have dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Had total spinal surgery and dismissed home and in severe pain with nerve tremors. Called his office and his assistant Melissa was completely hateful and unhelpful. Stuck it out until it was time for my follow up visit in 3 weeks and 2 days before appointment someone from his office called to say that he was no longer with the group and that another neurosurgeon with the group would see me if I liked. NOT A GOOD FEELING! They would not tell me where or what happened, but that he was no longer in the group. I actually found an yahoo email address for him and emailed him to ask what was going on and he did reply that he couldn't tell me, but his office would contact me when he was set up again. Never heard from him again. It was the eqvuilent to stopping a stranger on the side of the road to be your doctor and do surgery. He may or may not be an educated doctor, but I would be more confident with the local vet. The worst treatment I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

Do I have a Chari I malformation or don't I this guy didnot have a clue ready to do surg then not so sure... I do have a chari per another KY doctor but this guy will never admit to being wrong...to this day I'm still in pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Had a mishap in surgery unable to treat symptoms. Left office with no forwarding information while I was still under his care and had not been releassed due to the numerous problems that I was having since the surgery. After approxiamatly 9 months later I still have numerous problems and NO FREAKIN DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Bernard is the best surgeon in the world as far as I am concerned. I am a relatively young patient that had DDD. He fused my spine took great care of me and let me live my life. I went back to work earlier than expected and still consider him "my back doctor" even though I don't have to see him anyore. I had a 2-level TLIF and have had a wonderful recovery and experience with him. I would suggest him to ANYONE have spine problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2007

Outside of $50 office visits, did not want to acknowledge me as a patient. Was ignored by him when I was in severe pain. He was the only Dr. I was under the care of at the time for my back problems. I have found a new Dr. now, of course.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2029714].votes_count ]]