Rate Dr. Jo Ann Cohen

Dr. Jo Ann Cohen's Ratings

Incomprehensibly unprofessional. During initial visit she sat on her couch with her feet reclined up, shoes off, staring at her laptop, rarely made eye contact. Dr Cohen also violated HIPPA (privacy/confidentiality laws) by casually telling me what her last patient (who I saw in the waiting room - and could have known)was being seen for! During most of our time she complained about my insurance and said no matter who I go to my treatment would be compromised. I offered to fill out the info required by my insurance for EVERY visit while in the waiting room during subsequent appointments. She seemed to like/appreciate the idea. This was the 1st time in my life I'd gone to a therapist and they not only didn't schedule my next appointment, but in fact said someone would call me AND NEVER DID!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2332726].votes_count ]]