Rate Dr. Vincent J. Tso

Dr. Vincent J. Tso's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Tso by my periodontist to restore implants placed by Dr. Huang. My previous dentist ruined my teeth by placing too many crowns and I ended up getting too many cavities under the crowns. Dr. Tso is very ethical and only treated the teeth that needed work. He is FANTASTIC!!!!! I sent my whole family to him...He is the best!

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

I was referred to here to Dr. Tso by my cancer surgeon for a top denture following surgery to my upper jaw. My surgeon said he was the best dentist in following complicated situations in the mouth. Dr. Tso made a denture to cover the hole in my top jaw. If I do not wear the teeth, I can not eat or speak at all. My old dentist can not help my situation, so anyone needing a lot of help in their mouth, Dr. Tso was great. His office is nice and he put me at ease.

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Tso by my periodontist because my general dentist wanted to crown all of my teeth. Dr. Tso informed me that I do not need that much work and just did a few fillings on my cavities. He saved me thousands of dollars....I now trust him with all of my dental restorations. Highly recommended....5 stars.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr Tso was recommended by my oral surgeon for dentures. Dr Tso is a prosthodontic specialist and my teeth look and feel great...I can eat well again and my smile is back... I highly recommend Dr Tso.

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Tso replaced my front crown. It looks like my other front REAL TOOTH!! This is the first time in 25 years that my teeth dont look fake. He is a great specialist.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag