Rate Dr. DEVINDER S. KUMAR

Dr. DEVINDER S. KUMAR's Ratings

Dr. Kumar was called to consult on my husband's uncontrollable pain. His office assured me(2X)and the nurse at Simi Valley Hospital 2x that he would see my husband at 3:00 after his last patient. He knew my husband had been in the hospital for two days with uncontrollable pain. At app. 4:50 my GP and the nurse on staff called him, only to be told that he was not coming (Fri. night).In my opinion he had committed to accept my husband as a patient and completely disregarded that obligation. Because of this my husband continued in pain for a longer period than necessary and his recovery has been prolonged as well. I would think twice if you are considering this doctor as a care provider for yourself or a loved one. I have filed formal grievances against this doctor with both the hospital and other governing agencies as appropriate.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag